These terms and conditions govern the use of the MacDonald Bricks website (the "Website") and apply to all visitors, users, and customers ("Users") of the Website. By using the Website, Users agree to these terms and conditions.
- Use of Customer Information MacDonald Bricks may collect information about its customers and use it for marketing and other purposes. By providing personal information to MacDonald Bricks, Users consent to such use. MacDonald Bricks will not sell or disclose this information to third parties except as required by law.
- No Returns or Refunds All sales of products through the Website are final and non-refundable, except as required by law. MacDonald Bricks does not accept returns or exchanges of any products sold on the Website.
- Online Image Disclaimers The images of products on the Website are for illustration purposes only and may not represent the exact product offered for sale. MacDonald Bricks makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of any images or descriptions of products on the Website.
- Other Necessary Clauses These terms and conditions may be amended by MacDonald Bricks from time to time without notice to Users. MacDonald Bricks is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from the use of the Website, including but not limited to any errors or omissions in the content of the Website. Users are solely responsible for ensuring that their use of the Website complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Zimbabwean Law These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Zimbabwe. Any dispute arising from the use of the Website or these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Zimbabwe.
By using the Website, Users agree to these terms and conditions and any amendments made by MacDonald Bricks from time to time. If a User does not agree to these terms and conditions, they should not use the Website.