Macdonald Bricks, a division of Radar Investments P/L, is a subsidiary of Radar Holdings Limited. The company started operations in the 1890s as Macdonald Brothers and was officially registered in 1949. It was then acquired and renamed by Radar Holdings Limited in July 1988. The company has continued to operate and expand through changing economic conditions and currently has a direct focus towards growth and sustainable production.
“To enhance customer value by sustainably producing high quality bricks and related products at a low cost.”
We are committed to interacting with our stakeholders and environment in an honest, transparent ,fair and ethical manner.
We are committed to anticipating stakeholder needs and providing creative solutions.
We are committed to open, timely and candid communication across all levels in the organisation and externally.
We are committed to best practice, quality and safety throughout our value chains.
We are committed to working together in a collaborative manner with respect , professionalism and a focus on achieving common goals.